Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vienna!

Guten tag from Vienna!

Sorry about the crappy iPhone photos and no outfit shots, but I am having technological issues and I´m all by myself so it´s logistically difficult to take a photo that is more than my arm´s length away.

Vienna is an absolutely beautiful city. I wish I had some company but I´m still having a good time. I haven´t even got lost yet, which is a miracle in itself. There is a maze at the castle I am going to tomorrow that I´d love to see... but I´m afraid that if I enter it I´ll never return... I much prefer travelling with someone who can take charge of all navigational matters!

I was pretty excited about doing lots of shopping here but I´m a bit disappointed. I bought a beautiful vintage top from the most fabulous vintage shop ever but everything else is either H&M or Versace and nothing in between. Oh well, I´ll save all my money (and suitcase space) for England.

I´m going to be settled in England on Monday, so hopefully I´ll be able to do a proper post then.


9 comments:

  1. Wow! You're in Vienna already! That was quick :) Is this your first stop on the Europe trip? Vienna has some nice shops, but I'd agreee that you are probably better off saving you suitcase space and money for London :)

    My offer still stands :) Just drop me a line if you want to meet up in Vienna in the next couple of days before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the 67cents I have in my piggy bank would've been enough to join you I would gladly being your company ( and photographer)! Have fun, look forward to following your travels! Love the red loopy, looks like the perfect shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh what are your plans when you're in London? Let me know if you'd like any tips for things to do, places to go... or if you want to meet up with me and/or other London sewing bloggers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lipstick! Have fun in Vienna for now! I've found that European cities differ *greatly* in their 2nd hand/vintage shops... Berlin's are pretty good though I don't think they can hold a candle to the ones in any English speaking country I've been to. Curious, no?
    How long are you staying in Britain, by the way. I happen to be visiting London/Oxford next month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely look more mature and beautiful.

      krk realty

      Delete
  5. Hellooooo gorgeous!!!
    Vienna! EEK! O,I'd love to sniff out all the Gustav Klimt places......I'm so excited for you,and can't wait for more travel posts!
    XXX
    Take care,and fark H & M!UGH! Common muck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly enjoy reading on this internet site. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! This post shows a report that is tighten to common. credible strategy of countenance resulting from which cause your post turn so informative.
    vakantiehuis dordogne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the great list and I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us. I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful. I am also building new sites all of the time and getting good results by using natural methods. I look forward to future updates. Once again thanks. Keep smiling.
    Get More Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete